At Alpine Academy we value the extra involvement provided by our community. Alpine Academy in Partnership with Alpine Lutheran Church truly believe that together we are one family. As we strive to provide quality education and extracurricular programs to our students, there are times when we need a little extra assistance. Below you will find ways that you can help with some of the needs here at Alpine Academy. We want you to know as you consider how you might assist that we are already grateful for your considering this gift.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Lunch time aides – When volunteering at lunch you will find yourself assisting with students as they eat lunch with a variety of items. You may also find this as a great time to interact with or learn more about our students.
- Reading Partners – As a reading volunteer you may find yourself assisting students with their reading or reading to a classroom of students each week. A great way to share your personal love of reading with our students
- Tutors – We can always use help from those who enjoy working with students on their homework or in extra help understanding classroom work. This could be done during or after school dependent on availability and students who need help.
- Events – At Alpine we provide a variety of events for our students and families. Events are either put on by our School Staff or our CPTO. Please watch for event volunteer opportunity notices.
CURRENT SCHOOL NEEDS
These are needs that we are currently raising funds for:
- Chromebooks and Chromebook Cart
- Smart Boards
- Tech Supplies
- Playground/Recess Equipment
To make a gift or donation please follow the link to our PayPal account by clicking donate now. To volunteer please contact us today and we will connect you with the area where you’d like to volunteer.
Donate now for one of the school current needs..