Enroll Your Child
Let us be your partner in raising your child! Please review our admission requirements and fill out an enrollment application form. We accept children from 3 to 12 years of age.
Our core curriculum allows children to gain knowledge and skills in various subjects such as reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and religion.
At Alpine Academy we value the extra involvement provided by our community. Alpine Academy in Partnership with Alpine Lutheran Church truly believe that together we are one family. As we strive to provide quality education and extracurricular programs to our students, there are times when we need a little extra assistance. Below you will find ways that you can help with some of the needs here at Alpine Academy. We want you to know as you consider how you might assist that we are already grateful for your considering this gift.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Lunch time aides – When volunteering at lunch you will find yourself assisting with students as they eat lunch with a variety of items. You may also find this as a great time to interact with or learn more about our students.
- Reading Partners – As a reading volunteer you may find yourself assisting students with their reading or reading to a classroom of students each week. A great way to share your personal love of reading with our students
- Tutors – We can always use help from those who enjoy working with students on their homework or in extra help understanding classroom work. This could be done during or after school dependent on availability and students who need help.
- Events – At Alpine we provide a variety of events for our students and families. Events are either put on by our School Staff or our CPTO. Please watch for event volunteer opportunity notices.
Current School Needs
These are needs that we are currently raising funds for:
- Chromebooks and Chromebook Cart
- Smart Boards
- Tech Supplies
- Playground/Recess Equipment
To make a gift or donation please follow the link to our PayPal account by clicking donate now. To volunteer please contact us today and we will connect you with the area where you’d like to volunteer.
Learn more about the enrolling your child at Alpine Academy of Rockford
Donate now for one of the school current needs..
"Alpine Academy is perfect for our family! Our girls have learned so much and have a variety of activities to be involved in. They also feel loved when they go to school and are taught how to treat others. We would highly recommend Alpine Academy!!!"
- Jaime Doubek
"Alpine Academy is a great family/faith based school! Our kids have gone there for the last couple of years. Our kids love it and so do we! They really do care about the families. Not matter what challenges our family may have faced Alpine has always been supportive."
- Sarah Neumann
"This has been a wonderful school for our daughter to attend! I am amazed at the level of education she recieved while attending."
- Nathan Michael
"Our daughter is in the Pre-K 4 class at Alpine Academy and we have loved it since our first tour of the school during the summer. Our family has since moved making our commute over 45 minutes, so we have had to find a new school in our new community for the first of the year. If it wasn't for the move, I am sure our girls would have been there thru 6th grade. We are sad to say goodbye. Keep up the great work Alpine Academy!"
- Kristine Anderson