Enroll Your Child
Let us be your partner in raising your child! Please review our admission requirements and fill out an enrollment application form. We accept children from 3 to 12 years of age.
Our core curriculum allows children to gain knowledge and skills in various subjects such as reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and religion.
- Health Form
- Physical Exam Form – Students who are entering preschool, kindergarten, sixth grade, new to the school, or have an IEP are required to have a physical exam
- Dental Exam Form – Students entering kindergarten, second grade, or sixth grade are required to have a dental exam
- Vision Exam Form – Students entering kindergarten are required to have a vision exam
Medication at School
- Medication Authorization Form – Any student requiring daily medication will need this form completed and signed by the doctor and parent
- Insulin Authorization Form – Any student requiring insulin will need this form completed and signed by the doctor and parent
- Diabetes Care Plan – A diabetic student will need this form completed and signed by the parent
- Food Allergy Action Plan – Any student with food allergies will need this form completed and signed by the parent
Learn more about the enrolling your child at Alpine Academy of Rockford
"Alpine Academy is perfect for our family! Our girls have learned so much and have a variety of activities to be involved in. They also feel loved when they go to school and are taught how to treat others. We would highly recommend Alpine Academy!!!"
- Jaime Doubek
"Alpine Academy is a great family/faith based school! Our kids have gone there for the last couple of years. Our kids love it and so do we! They really do care about the families. Not matter what challenges our family may have faced Alpine has always been supportive."
- Sarah Neumann
"This has been a wonderful school for our daughter to attend! I am amazed at the level of education she recieved while attending."
- Nathan Michael
"Our daughter is in the Pre-K 4 class at Alpine Academy and we have loved it since our first tour of the school during the summer. Our family has since moved making our commute over 45 minutes, so we have had to find a new school in our new community for the first of the year. If it wasn't for the move, I am sure our girls would have been there thru 6th grade. We are sad to say goodbye. Keep up the great work Alpine Academy!"
- Kristine Anderson